| LinkedIn |
This book aims to teach you the fundamentals of VBA. Whilst we’re using Excel, the basic principles you will learn can be applied to any VBA environment, and not only that, extended to other programming languages as most are very similar.
This book will take you from declaring variables through to examples of VBA. We’ll cover many common concepts and I’ll share tips to help you start off on the right path, reducing stumbling blocks as you progress to more advanced concepts.
What You’ll Be Able To Do Once The Book Is Complete
– Understand how to use the VBA Editor
– Understand how and where different VBA Containers such as “Modules” are used
– Understand Reading & Writing Variables
– Understand where to place your code
– Understand how to make re-usable code, passing parameters and returning results
– Build your own basic class