Cabaret The Beat Of My HeartJanuary 21, 2020
Mind’s Journey:February 4, 2020
- If you always wanted to find a good way to lose weight and you don’t want to stick with your strict diet and harmful exercises
- If you struggle with one of these diseases: autoimmune diseases, diabetes, cancer
- If you have gastrointestinal disorder such as FODMAP, problems with the absorption of sugars and fiber or you are an insulin-resistant person
- If you want to help someone who suffers from dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- If you’ve always wanted to find tasty and healthy recipes for weight loss and fat burning, but you didn’t want to struggle with restrictive dietary habits
- If you want restore brain functions
If so, then you’ve come to the right place. Then keep reading!
This book serves as an excellent guide on how to follow the Ketogenic and Vegan Keto Diet and a healthy lifestyle.
This book will provide you with:
- all what you need to succeed with the Keto Diet: simple cooking ideas, safe and non-demanding weight loss strategy,
- guidelines for adopting healthy habits
- the strategy of how to achieve long-term success
European Journal of Clinical Nutrition shows that ketogenic diets are commonly considered to be a useful tool for weight control and many studies suggest that they could be more efficient than low-fat diets. Other American studies demonstrated that people on the Keto Diet lost more weight and were less hungry and felt fuller for longer than people on other diets!
The Results of this study show an average weight loss of 3.5 lbs per week. In fact you can lose even more than 7.5 lbs in your first week!