| Amazon Canada |
Have you ever wondered what most business managers wished they knew in their first management roles, and the mistakes they will avoid if they were to start all over again? What if you could compress into one year, the wisdom and insights that took these leaders decades to garner in order to gain an edge in your leadership role?
In 7 Unstoppable Starting Powers, Olusegun provides a practical, step-by-step guide to compress time and shorten the learning curve in your role as an aspiring, a new leader, a manager transitioning from one role to another, or an entrepreneur starting out or scaling up.
In this book, you will learn:
• The 12 powerful mental detox you need for an unstoppable leadership success.
• How to create a series of ‘firsts’ and use them to gain a competitive advantage.
• Why leadership is a collection of daily decisions and the sure-fire tool that will future-proof your decisions.
• How to raise and lead a tribe of game-changers and the reasons one staff member may perform differently under you than another manager.
• The go-getter’s guide to becoming a results-powerhouse.
• The number one leadership investment that will change your life and career forever.
• Why it doesn’t matter how long you’ve been in a role, life, business, and career will remain on the slow lane or stagnate if you don’t engage the P3 Leverage.